Golf & Professional Turf
- 0-0-25, Potassium + 17% Sulfur
- PolyPhosphite 30®
- 0-0-29, Infiltrate-K
- 4-20-22, DKP EXTRA™
- 7-0-0, 8% Sulfur
- 7-0-7, 20% Sulfur +
- 8-16-8, 2% Sulfur
- 8-27-5, Healthy Start
- 10-2-4, Sulfur & Micro's
- 10-2-10, 50%SRN
- 10-4-6, Sulfur & Micro's
- 10-10-10, Sulfur & Micros
- 12-0-12, 50% SRN
- 12-3-12, 50% SRN
- 12-3-12, 50% SRN Synergy
- 16-0-8, 50% SRN
- 16-2-7, 25% SRN
- 16-2-8, 50% SRN
- 18-3-3, Green-T®
- 18-3-4, Super MK
- 18-3-6, 50% SRN
- 20-0-0, 50% SRN
- 20-3-3, 20%SRN
- 26-1-4, 75% MSN
- 28-0-0, 72% SRN
- 29-0-0, 50% SRN
- 30-0-0, UAN
- 30-0-0, 60% SRN
- 30-0-0, 90% MSN
- .30 Cal | Liquid Calcium
- Secondary Nutrients
- Wetting Agents
- Turf Pigment
- Water Treatments
- Soil Amendments
- Proven Programs
Regulate™ Plus Penetrant and Super Water Holding Agent
Regulates even water penetration while reducing Localized Dry Spots (LDS)
Regulate™ Plus is a dual action penetrant and super water holding agent. The results are even water movement throughout the soil, reduction of Localized Dry Spots (LDS) and consistent water dispersion within the root zone. Applications of Regulate™ Plus promote even “wetting” and even “drying” of the soil which improves water management.
Regulate™ Plus provides the following benefits:
- Prevents and cures Localized Dry Spots (LDS).
- Eliminates water channeling in soil profile.
- Increases water and nutrient availability.
- Helps reduce high soil temperatures.
- Reduces run off and evaporative water loss.
- Reduces dew and frost incidence.
- Improves turf quality in bunker banks.
- Increases seed germination.
- Reduces water costs.
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Combines with most chemicals to work as a penetrant.
- Provides erosion control during construction General Information.
Directions for Use:
Regulate™ Plus should be applied early in the growing season as a preventative measure against LDS or as a curative treatment later in the growing season.
Initial Application Rates: Regulate™ Plus should be applied as a split application of 8 oz. (237 ml) followed by an additional 8 oz. (237 ml) within 7 to 10 days of the initial application. Two applications of 8 ounces (237 ml) each in 1 - 2 gallons (3.79 - 7.57 L) of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (92.9 m2) at a 7 to 10-day interval will generally relieve the symptoms of LDS. Under extreme conditions, such as heat or drought, or in geographies with extended growing seasons, it may be necessary to make sequential applications of 8 oz. (237 ml) each applied at appropriate intervals. Mix with water (minimum 100 gallons per acre). Immediately irrigate after application to rinse the leaf blades and
activate the wetting process.
Push-up Greens & Fine Turf: Apply 2 - 3 oz. of Regulate™ Plus per 1,000 sq. ft. every 2 weeks. Apply 4 - 6 ounces per 1,000 sq. ft. every 4 weeks. Irrigate after application.
Sand-Based Greens: Apply 4 ounces per 1,000 sq. ft. every 2 weeks or 8 ounces per 1,000 sq. ft. every 4 weeks.
Fairways, Tees and Sports Turf:
- Apply 5.4 Gallons per Acre (16 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.) every 90 days.
- Apply 2.7 Gallons per acre (8 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft). every 45 days.
- Apply 1-2 Gallons per acre (3 - 6 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.) once a month or as needed.
Injection: Apply 16-32 ounces per acre (1/8 – 1/4 gallon) throughout the season.