- Liquid Fertilizer
- Secondary Nutrients
- Soil Amendment
- Fertilizer to Grow
BRANDT Smart Manganese 6-0-0 Foliar Fertilizer
BRANDT SMART MN is specifically formulated for foliar delivery of Manganese for all crops. BRANDT SMART MN provides improved physical and biological com- patibility of micronutrients with pesticides. Manganese is essential for the plant to perform its physiological functions. Deficiencies can often lead to lower quality, reduced yield, and increased disease.
BRANDT Smart Manganese Features:
• Improves delivery of foliar micronutrients in pesticide tank mix environments
• Compatible with most all post-applied pesticides including glyphosate
• Protects and improves performance of weak acid herbicides by preventing metal/micronutrient binding
• Compatible with EC based herbicides – moves independently of oil soluble actives
• Performs excellent in tank mix combinations (ie, glyphosate + additional herbicide)
• Truly unique micronutrient protection system, not a chelate or complex
• With Smart Manganese micronutrients remain small and more available than larger chelated micronutrients
• Prevents crystalline deposits of chemical mixtures from forming on leaf surfaces
• Rewettable after dry down on leaf – Opportunity for water soluble actives to rehydrate and be active again
Apply 1-2 quarts BRANDT SMART MN per 10-20 gallons of water per acre per application as a maintenance program. More frequent applications at 2 quarts per acre may be needed to correct deficiencies once they occur. Do not add to liquid fertilizers containing phosphates.
Use 1 - 3 quarts BRANDT SMART MN per 10-20 gallons of water per acre per application as a maintenance program. BRANDT SMART MN is not for use with starter fertilizer, for these applications we recommend using Other EDTA products; 100% guaranteed EDTA chelated micronutrient solutions for soil applications.
Put 1/3 to 2/3 of total desired water volume in tank. Add adjuvant(s) if desired and agitate until thoroughly mixed. Add pesticide(s) if desired and agitate until thoroughly mixed. Add desired amount of BRANDT SMART MN and agitate until thoroughly mixed. Fill tank with remainder of desired water. A jar test is a good field practice for evaluating compatibility of multiple chemical mixtures. Caution: Check compatibility with chemical mixtures and high phosphate and alkaline (high pH) solutions.
Keep away from Children and Domestic Animals. Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts, or sores. Harmful if swallowed. External: Flood with water. Internal: Induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry, locked area out of reach of children. Protect from excessive heat or cold. Triple rinse (or equivalent) and dispose of container in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Store Above 32°F. Do not allow to freeze